SHERIDAN PUBLIC LIBRARY
103 W. 1st St.
Sheridan, IN 46069
6th Annual Holiday Bazaar
Saturday Nov. 23, 2013 9am-2pm
The Sheridan Public Library will be sponsoring our 6th annual Holiday Bazaar and Silent Auction.
1. DATE: Saturday Nov. 23, 2013.
2. TIME: Vendor setup and registration begins at 7:30am. The Bazaar will run from 9am -2pm. The silent auction will close at 1pm.
3. LOCATION: The Sheridan Public Library is located at 103 W. 1st St. Sheridan, IN 46069. After unloading merchandise at the front door, vendors will need to move to allow parking for shoppers.
4. FEE, SPACE & AMENITIES: Booth space is approximately 8’ which includes a 6’ table & two chairs. Let us know if you will require access to any special accommodations such as electricity or water (a $2 additional fee will apply). The standard, non-refundable vendor fee is $25 for one table and $40 for two tables. Each vendor must also supply a silent auction donation. Bathrooms and free Wi-Fi are available on site. Lunch will be available for purchase. Both space fee and donations will not be refunded.
5. ITEM DESCRIPTION: Please complete a description of the items you would like to sell on the entry form.
6. ITEM CONDITION: With the exception of vintage items that have been up-cycled, all items must be new.
7. ACCEPTANCE: We base our decisions on quality of items, by how many vendors have similar items, and whether we feel your items would suit our audience.
8. If you choose to participate in this bazaar, please begin by completing the entry form enclosed with this letter and returning it to the library along with your entry fee (no space will be assigned without the fee). Spaces will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis.
Thanks for your interest! Hope to see you at the show! For more information contact:
email@example.com or call the library at (317) 758-5201.